Is 2017 the Year to List Your Company for Sale?
Favorable Market Trends in 2017 have Business Owners all over the U.S. preparing to Sell This Year
A growing economy, along with the below listed favorable trends driving today's M&A market, make it a good time to transition a business:
- Regulations affecting businesses are easing or being eliminated allowing for increased buyer opportunities
- The Volatility index has hit a 55 year low making it a bull market with high buyer confidence
- Stronger valuations due to reported increased revenues and cash flows over the previous year as the economy continues to grow
- Low interest rates are benefiting both parties in the transaction
- Possible capital gains tax changes have business owners looking to sell prior to changes taking effect